One of the best Google Analytics WordPress plugins, MonsterInsights, is a powerful tool for tracking and analyzing website traffic. With over two million active installations, it is the most popular WordPress Plugin in the world. All-in-One SEO can assist you in locating the ideal keywords for your website’s content. Here is what you need to know about AIOSEO and TruSEO.
What is TruSEO?
TruSEO is what you need if you want to enhance your On-Page SEO dramatically in a short period. When you decide on a focus keyword for your post or page, TruSEO takes care of the rest. According to AIOSEO, there are numerous ways to make your content relevant to your keyword.
In addition, you may add more keyphrases to your list of keywords. All in one SEO will also assess your content, regardless of whether you have used SEO strategies. Even though search engines will utilize various criteria to rank your article, AIOSEO will always propose the most current best practices.
How to choose the right keyword?
1. Think from Custom View
Before creating a list of keywords, consider what you would type into Google if you wanted to find out more about a product or service. You may also ask your friends and family members for their thoughts on the subject.
2. Look after Competitors
You should compile a list of your rivals and assess them after visiting their websites. These are the keywords they are focusing on.
3. Find Long Tail Keyword
Long-tailed keywords are nothing more than a collection of keywords, such as a phrase or three phrases. It is possible that despite the low search traffic, it will draw more users and be less competitive at the beginning.
4. Use Keyword Research Tools
In the digital age, using tools is essential. Using Google Ads, you can choose keywords and evaluate keyword trends, competition, search volume, and other factors before launching your campaign.
5. Analyze Reports
First and foremost, we must perform an analysis. It would help if you also kept an eye on keyword trends, user intents, and what your rivals are writing about. However, custom dimensions allow you to do much more than create reports.
What are Custom Dimensions?
Dimensions set by the user in Google Analytics allow for the collection of additional, standard data. Based on some common characteristics, such as source and medium, you may filter and pivot the data to meet your needs.
User hits and sessions can be added to your account. Using Custom Dimensions, you’ll have access to Google Analytics’ most valuable information. As a result, individual users will be forced to operate following your measures.
How do Custom Dimensions in Google Analytics bring more Traffic?
With MonsterInsights, you can track the target keyword you’ve selected for your blog articles and pages. If you want to utilize a focus keyword for each page of your site, the AIOSEO plugin provides you tips on using it correctly.
Choosing the correct keywords can help your site attract more likely to convert into leads and customers. It is possible to determine the effectiveness of target keywords by monitoring their performance on each page. Aside from that, it may help you determine which keywords to use and how to curate content for those keywords. You’ll need to allow custom dimensions on your site to track the performance of your target keywords.
A custom dimension is a dimension that you build yourself in Google Analytics. It is similar to a default dimension, such as gender or region or all pages or traffic sources. Through the use of custom dimensions, you may gather and analyze data that is important to your website, such as keyword monitoring.
How to set up Custom Dimensions?
Custom dimensions on a WordPress website
● WordPress site dashboard: Navigate to Analytics –> Add-ons.
● Install Custom Dimension Addon by clicking on the Install button beneath the Dimensions section and selecting Addon.
● The Install button will be changed to Active after the update (Once installation is completed). It should be set to active.
● Navigation: Insights>Settings Once you’ve found Custom Dimensions, click the Conversion tab to access the menu.
● You’ll find the option to specify custom dimensions by scrolling down a little and clicking it.
● Your WordPress site now has Custom dimensions. It’s now time to perform the same thing for Google Analytics.
Custom dimensions with Google Analytics
● Log in to your Google Analytics account and choose your website from the drop-down menu that opens.
● On the left side of the panel, click on the Admin tab. Select custom definition and custom dimensions from the Admin page’s drop-down menu.
● Select the table and click Add New custom dimension. Enter the name of your new custom dimension and click Create.
● Make sure that your Google Analytics and WordPress custom dimensions IDs are the same.
● Check out Google Analytics’ custom dimensions Index.
● Then, open WordPress and verify that the IDs for custom dimensions are the same as those for Index in Google Analytics.
All in One SEO FAQ
Ques 1: How Do You Do WordPress Website Speed Test?
Ques 2: What is the best way of doing Keyword Research?
Examining your existing site visitors and how they act on your website is the best approach to learn about your target demographic.Download MonsterInsights
Knowing how to use AIOSEO to evaluate keywords for your website may help you develop your business quickly.